Saturday, November 25, 2006

Its my first time too !!

So here she was ...
we just met in mall
was trying my best to get hold of her for past one week
in our first meeting we had that moment
though I have been looking for someone like her for long
but It was perhaps the end of the day when I suddenly spotted her
couldn't believe my luck..
it was the same place we met for the very first time
The shine on her face was sparkling enough to make me feel the warmth
I just grabbed her and used my fingers to feel all over her
damn.... she was as neat as you can think off
I could feel I'm the first one .......
I took the courage to offer her to join me in my apartment
Unlike last week this time she couldn't say NO!!!!
She slipped into blue velvet dress
Wasn't she just looking stunning ....
Right now, lying behind me on my cozy bed
I can't believe my luck ...
My hands were trembling while I unveiled her from that blue top
couldn't keep my eyes on her for long enough
Its my first time too !!

Yup you all got it right..
I have finally got the wedding ring for my fiancee after size change...
lying right behind on my bed .. :)

No comments: