Saturday, November 18, 2006

Got her a friend... girl's best friend !!!

Ok kind of exciting day today ...
as a matter of fact very exciting
Got her a friend .. girl's best friend !!
if that's what diamonds are called
Well I dunno abt my other PhD but believe me I'm PhD in diamond selection
Ranging from IGI to EGI certification ..which to take
Considering colourlessness D to Z..
Considering clarity from flawless to VH2
Type of cut and dimensions ...4.2+
Well one heck of education it was but am glad with final result
Zales it was ... Colourless D with IGI certification
Btw also signed lease for new apartment ....
in RTP ....5 min door to door distance in 5'o'clock traffic
no bad ...makes lunch in home easy...
So now just the last hurdle ..my valima dress ..
Let see how do I mark up in that one ???

No comments: